Did you know almost every indoor environment has some form of mold or mold spores present at low levels? When excessive amounts of moisture are introduced to an area or when the number of airborne spores is abnormally high, you can develop unwanted mold growth — that’s where the trained team at Two River Restoration and Mold Remediation comes in.
Two River Restoration and Mold Removal is the best and most effective solution for completely removing mold and performing mold remediation, mold abatement and mold mitigation services to ensure complete removal for a safe and comfortable home.
The Importance of Mold Removal
Mold is a common problem for many homes throughout New Jersey, often caused from recent water damages ranging from a leaking roof to dripping or burst plumbing to basement flooding or even a small, persistent trickle from the pipe under the bathroom sink. After you find an instance of standing water or other signs of excess moisture, it’s crucial to perform mold testing and removal services immediately to prevent the mold spores naturally found in the air from forming harmful growths. To tell if you may have mold in your home or business, note the signs of mold that range from noticeable dark spots, musty smells and declining health conditions.
Common growths many homeowners find throughout their homes include aspergillosis, cladosporium and stachybotrys atria, also known as black mold. Leaving mold growth in your home can eventually lead to permanent property damages and negative health concerns including ear, nose and throat irritations, headaches, skin irritations and respiratory problems. Only a professionally trained team with the proper tools, equipment and chemicals can completely treat your mold growth and perform thorough remediation and removal services.
Benefits of Proactively Removing Mold Growth
Properly removing unwanted mold growth can be tricky for homeowners without the proper tools and training. For lasting peace of mind and health for you and your family, it’s best to trust professional mold removal solutions.
By relying on a quality mold remediation company, you’re assured:
- Thorough Cleaning Services and Reduced Spreading: Professionals have the proper tools and equipment to perform a more thorough removal of your mold growth and prevent it from returning in the future. Many store-bought chemicals aren’t as strong as industrial alternatives and can end up only temporarily masking the mold versus removing it. Professionals also have the means to completely isolate the affected area and prevent the mold spores from spreading to other areas of your home or into the HVAC system, which can allow the mold to spread throughout your entire home.
- Discovery of the Mold Source: Locating the source of mold growth can be tricky, and if you don’t find and remove the source then mold growth can continually return and cause issues. While removing and remediating the mold growth in your home, experts will prioritize finding the source of the mold and remove it to prevent future growth instances.
- Everyone Remains Healthy and Safe: Mold remediation companies will not only quickly remove the mold growth throughout your home, but will also ensure you and your family have minimal exposure. By dealing with mold yourself, you could inadvertently expose your family and possessions.
Our Mold Removal and Remediation Process
At Two River Restoration and Mold Remediation, our goal is to completely remove your mold growth and prevent it from occurring again in the future, so you and your family can enjoy long-lasting health and comfort in your home. To ensure complete mold removal and remediation, we perform the following tasks:
Our team will quickly locate the source of the moisture and create a plan for repairing or correcting this issue.
We then isolate the affected area to prevent cross-contamination of mold spores to clean areas of your home.
As needed, we’ll carefully remove any damaged building materials or personal property.
Using specialized equipment and cleaning agents, we’ll thoroughly clean your space.
To prevent future mold growth, we’ll encapsulate the treated areas.
Rebuild and Restore
Per the homeowner's needs and desires, we’ll then rebuild and restore the area to its former condition.
As you can see, at Two River we try to keep things simple and straightforward!
- No Overstating Problems
- No Scare Tactics
- No Pressure
- No Hassles
- 100% Focus on Mold and Water Damage
- On Time, On Budget
- Fully Licensed, Insured and Certified
- Hundreds of Jobs Worth of Experience
- Free Estimates
- Fully transferable Mold Certification Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Why Choose 2 River Group for Your Monmouth Mold Remediation?
At 2 River Group and Two River Restoration and Mold Remediation, we’re committed to always providing our customers throughout Ocean and Monmouth counties with safe and effective mold removal solutions. We understand how to correctly identify mold growth and perform effective removal and remediation services for lasting results.
When you trust us for your Monmouth County mold remediation work, you’re assured:
- Fully trained, honest and reliable technicians
- Years of extensive local experience and understanding of unique homeowner needs
- 24-hour emergency response services
- Free inspections and project estimates
- A two-year transferable workmanship warranty
Trust 2 River Group With Your Mold Removal Needs
When you suspect your home or building may have mold growth, contact our mold inspection and remediation experts. We happily serve Monmouth and Ocean Counties, NJ, and can quickly and efficiently respond to your request. We offer 24-hour emergency response services and can provide free inspections and estimates to identify the source of your mold problem and begin the next steps to perform thorough remediation.
Schedule mold removal services today by calling 732-383-7871 to speak to a team member
or fill out our online form to request an estimate.
“After the hurricane, TRR stepped in and evaluated the mold damage and prevented further damage, then formulated a plan to remedy the problem. I received an excellent quality of work at a fair price. They also helped several of my neighbors, who were also very happy with their service.”
~ Chris, Oceanport
“The keywords are: Reliable, honest and competitive pricing. We’re still friends even after the project was completed.”